Sunday, March 4, 2012

Shopping


I love to go shopping! Some of my favorite stores are Zara, Bloomingdales, and Mac (for cosmetics). My big rule for when I go shopping is to look for quality over quantity. I think it is more important to have one or two things of amazing quality that will last a long time, versus having many things of poor quality that will last only for the season. So, don't be afraid to go into the "pricy" stores, sometimes it pays off. For instance, Zara may have pretty pricy clothing, but more times than not, they have crazy sales that give you their great quality clothing for an amazing price! You just have to be on the constant look-out and do not be afraid to spend a little more for something that you really love and will last for a long time!

-Verica Nakeva

No comments:

Post a Comment